Purbeck House is a residence for 518 undergraduate students in cluster flats of five and six, located on Oxford Road in Bournemouth (close to Cranborne House, the Lansdowne and the Old Fire Station).
Although this is privately owned and managed by Unite PLC, rooms are allocated by the BU accommodation service.
- All single rooms are en-suite and offered on a 42 week tenancy for undergraduate students
- A 50 week tenancy option is available for students from the School of Health & Social Care
- Fully equipped shared kitchen/dining/lounge area in each cluster flat
- CCTV and security fob building/flat entrances
- Close to Bournemouth Travel Interchange
- Internet connection
- 24 hour call centre support
- Payment of rent is termly by Direct Debit
- Bicycle storage rooms
- Coin operated launderette
- Internet telephony available
- Outgoing calls available using pre-paid card.
Detailed access information for Purbeck House from DisabledGo.
Full list of access information for BU’s buildings and facilities.