Content only version
Useful Links:
askBU here to helpUK Council for International Student Affairs BU Social Media

International students at other UK Institutions

Students who are already undertaking courses at university level in the UK will find several options for further study here at BU. Depending on which type of course you are currently studying you can look into taking one of the following options for your future academic career:

Bachelors (Honours) Degree (BA, BSc, BEng, LLB)

Bachelors (Honours) Top-up Degree (BA, BSc, BEng, LLB)

Masters Degree (MA, MSc, LLM)

Research Doctorate (MPhil, leading to PhD or DBA)

If you have an existing qualification from your home country and would like to have an assessment of your eligibility on the basis of that, please contact the askBU team who can assist you.

If you would like to make an application for a BU course, you will find advice and guidance on how to apply through the international students homepage. Alternatively, you can use one of our official representatives to help you find out more information and to make your application.

Find out more: