Study for a Masters degree in Nursing at Bournemouth University, Dorset
Designed to meet the education and professional development needs of nurses from a range of backgrounds and specialities from the UK and overseas. This course is suitable for nurses working in clinical settings, education, research and/or management positions.
This course will enable you to:
- Develop your fundamental and advanced clinical practice skills
- Discover how the latest advances in nursing practice and new theoretical perspectives can enhance your skills
- Focus on the practical 'hands on' issues
- Help you develop your identity as an advanced practitioner through reflective practice, conceptual development, directed independent research and project work
- Study flexibly to suit your needs, either one year full time, or 3 years part-time. You may also take 'stand alone' individual units of study rather than register for the whole course to facilitate part time study
Other related Postgraduate courses that may interest you
MSc Public Health
Designed for the academic development of people from multi-agency and professional backgrounds, this course reflects a local, national and international agenda for development of the public health workforce. You will have the opportunity to explore public health issues in depth on our full–time course or through our flexible part-time modular learning experience.
We also offer a number of post-qualifying courses, these can be found at www.bournemouth.ac.uk/portfolio