Future Students Home
What is postgraduate study?
Apply to BU
Fees & funding 2013/14
Tuition fees, deposits and discounts
Paying your tuition fees
Information for applicants
Short courses & part-time
EU Qualification 'passport'
Business School Postgraduate Scholarship
September 2013 and January 2014 entry
This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2013 and January 2014.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
All full-time and part-time MA/MSc degrees offered by the Business School. This does not include LLM courses or the Bournemouth MBA.
How much is the scholarship worth?
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- UK/EU students - 15 scholarships
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- An outstanding academic profile relevant to your course (equivalent to a UK 1st class honours degree) as assessed by NARIC
- High level of English proficiency (if English is not your first language)
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Other information about this scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The deadline is 31 May 2013 for September 2013 entry and 1 November 2013 for January 2014 entry. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
Successful applicants will be notified by 30 June 2013 for September entry and by 30 November for January entry.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk
<< Back to Scholarships