Future Students Home
Foundation & Top-up
Apply to BU
Fees & funding 2012/13
Paying your tuition fees
Equivalent or Lower Qualifications (UK/EU)
Cost of Living
Short courses & part-time
EU Qualification 'passport'
The Business School MBA Scholarship (International)
September 2012 entry
The Business School has a number of scholarships to award students who are determined to achieve the very best results on the MBA course.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants classified as 'overseas' for fee purposes are eligible to apply.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
The Bournemouth MBA (full-time route).
How much is the scholarship worth?
- Fully-funded: £15,000
- Part-funded: £7,500
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee or by cheque.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
6 fully-funded and 6 part-funded.
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- An outstanding academic profile relevant to your course (equivalent to a UK 1st class Honours degree) as assessed by NARIC
- High level of English proficiency (if English is not your first language)
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Other information about this scholarship:
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2012. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the decision being made following the deadline.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk
<< Back to Scholarships