What is Talis Aspire Reading Lists?
This is a cloud-based functionally rich system that enables you to create dynamic and up-to-date reading lists.
Why use Talis Aspire Reading Lists?
..can easily organise student reading lists week by week and highlight key readings.
Shelley Thompson, Lecturer Faculty of Media & Communication
The Talis Aspire Reading Lists enable you to easily:
- add and remove items from your reading list
- notify the library that we need to purchase books or journals
- request digitised content, i.e. scanned copies of book chapters/journal articles
- enhance your list with sections and annotation
- select e-resources that students can access from anywhere
- enable your students to focus on reading the materials rather than finding and accessing them.
How to use Talis Aspire Reading Lists
To start building reading lists in your units contact your faculty library team.
You can also request a library review so that the reading list team can check your list to make sure the links to any web resources are stable for off campus access. Your faculty library team will also check the list to make sure stock levels are appropriate for the number of students taking the unit.
Further information can be found at: http://libguides.bournemouth.ac.uk/reading-lists