Thapa, L., Shrestha, S., Kandu, R., Ghimire, M.R., Ghimire, S., Chaudhary, N.K., Pahari, B., Bhattarai, S., Kharel, G., Paudel, R., Jalan, P., Chandra, A., Phuyal, S., Adhikari, B., Aryal, N. and Kurmi, O.P., 2021. Prevalence of Stroke and Stroke Risk Factors in a South-Western Community of Nepal. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, 30 (5).
Adhikary, P., Aryal, N., Dhungana, R.R., Kc, R.K., Regmi, P.R., Wickramage, K.P., Duigan, P., Inkochasan, M., Sharma, G.N., Devkota, B., van Teijlingen, E. and Simkhada, P., 2020. Accessing health services in India: experiences of seasonal migrants returning to Nepal. BMC Health Services Research, 20 (1).
Murphy, J. and Aryal, N., 2020. Improving the provision of nutritional care for people living with dementia in care homes. Nursing Older People, 35 (2).
Mahato, P., Tamang, P., Shahi, P., Aryal, N., Regmi, P., van Teijlingen, E. and Simkhada, P., 2020. Effects of COVID-19 during lockdown in Nepal. Europasian Journal of Medical Sciences, 2 (2), 1-1.
Aryal, N., Regmi, P.R., van Teijlingen, E., Trenoweth, S., Adhikary, P. and Simkhada, P., 2020. The impact of spousal migration on the mental health of nepali women: A cross-sectional study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17 (4).
van Teijlingen, E., Simkhada, P., Regmi, P., Aryal, N. and Adhikari, K., 2018. Skills transfer, employability & entrepreneurship of returnee labour migrants in Nepal. In: BNAC 16th Nepal Study Days (Nepal Conference) 16-17 April 2018 Durham.
Simkhada, P., Regmi, P., van Teijlingen, E. and Aryal, N., 2017. Identifying the gaps in Nepalese migrant workers' health and well-being: A review of the literature. In: 15th BNAC Nepal Study Days 12-13 April 2017 Bournemouth. London: Britain-Nepal Academic Council, 1-16.
Aryal, N. and Regmi, P., 2018. Wellbeing first. https://myrepublica.nagariknetwork.com/news/wellbeing-first/. Available from: https://myrepublica.nagariknetwork.com/news/wellbeing-first/.
Regmi, P. and Aryal, N., 2015. Public health impact of earthquakes. Setopati Online. Available from: http://m.setopati.net/opinion/6346/.
Regmi, P. and Aryal, N., 2016. Diabetes prevalence: Prevention strategies. The Himalayan Times. Available from: https://thehimalayantimes.com/opinion/diabetes-prevalence-prevention-strategies/.
- Cardiovascular risk in high altitude people of Nepal. (Capital Cardiovascular Research Trust, Wellington, New Zealand, 1 June 2013). Completed
- A study on health vulnerabilities of cross-border migrants from Nepal. (International Organization for Migration (IOM), Nepal, 15 August 2017). Completed
- Mental health of female spouses of Nepalese labour migrants. (Faculty of Health and Social Science, Bournemouth University, 1 January 2018). Completed
- Mental health risk factors in Nepalese labour migrant workers and their perceptions of potential elements on mental health needed in pre-departure training. (Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Bournemouth University, 30 March 2017). Completed
- Effectiveness of health component of pre-departure orientation training for aspiring Nepali migrant workers. (Bournemouith University GCRF, 1 June 2019). In Progress
- Mental health of female spouses of Nepalese labour migrants. (FHSS, Bournemouth University, 2018). Completed
- Mental health risk factors in Nepalese labour migrant workers and their perceptions of potential elements on mental health needed in pre-departure training. (FHSS, Bournemouth University, 1 March 2017). Completed