Join the 89% of our postgraduate students went on to employment or further study within six months of graduating*
Unlimited number of Academic Excellence Scholarships worth £2,000 off your tuition fee** are available.
Apply now to start your studies in September 2015
- Many courses are accredited by professional bodies such as the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Royal Society of Public Health
- Academic staff work in practice and conduct research, providing you with an excellent learning platform with up-to-date, relevant teaching
- We research issues that affect everyone, recently winning a bid for a £250,000 to fund an investigation into community health
- We work in partnerships with employers, delivering the highest quality courses to suit employer’s needs, resulting in an excellent graduate employment rate from our courses.
* Destination of Leavers from Higher Education Survey, 2012/13
** Terms & conditions apply