Looking for a meaningful idea for your dissertation or assignment?
The Student Project Bank has partnered with local organisations that would like your help to deliver unique projects that benefit the community and society. We’ve developed their ideas into a variety of exciting project briefs for you to use in your studies.
Your work could make a real difference to society and you will have the opportunity to:
- Take on a project you feel passionate about
- Put theory into practice
- Gain real-world project experience
- Develop transferable skills
- Enhance your future employability.
How does it work?
Projects are available to all undergraduate and postgraduate students at BU. The projects can be used for your dissertation or assignment, or you could use them for extra-curricular experience. It may also be possible to work on a project for a group assignment.
- Look at the available projects.
- Choose a project and apply. You will need to notify your unit leader or tutor that you want to work on a Student Project Bank project for their unit.
- We’ll contact you to discuss your application and the requirements of the external organisation to make sure everyone’s needs are met.
- Share the results with the external organisation. Your project may be published open access on the Student Project Bank web pages.
What kind of projects are available in the Student Project Bank?
There is a variety of projects requiring research recommendations, service improvement solutions or creative thinking to help reach project goals – please take a look!