This workshop will cover:
- A template for setting up and measuring campaigns
- Tour of more advanced features on Google Analytics
- Setting up events and goals for digital marketing
- E-Commerce tracking
- URL tagging
This is an intermediate-level workshop for those with a good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Dr Philip Alford is a Senior Academic in Digital Marketing in the Faculty of Management at Bournemouth University where he specialises in Digital Marketing. Philip works with a range of SMEs and micro businesses advising them on how they can develop more agile and data-driven digital marketing plans. He is a visiting professor at ESSEC Business School, France where he has taught a range of marketing courses both at MBA and executive education levels. He also teaches courses at the Management Center Innsbruck, and Zillertal Tourism School, in Austria.
Half-day course fees: £70
Discounts apply for multiple course bookings:
- Two half-day courses on the same day: £130
- One week of half-day courses: £595
- All half-day courses: £995
- All masterclasses & half-day courses: £1295
For more information or to enquire about group bookings, please contact:
Claire Main on +44 1202 961481 or email email@example.com
Professor Dimitrios Buhalis on +44 1202 961517 or firstname.lastname@example.org.