BU are offering 200 free student memberships to the Institute of Directors - open to all BU students!
Membership of the IoD will give you access to a range of resources - including business information, training, professional expertise and networking opportunities.
Take advantage of this great offer and join our celebratory launch event on Tuesday 12 February, 5.30pm at the EBC, where you can learn more about the benefits, listen to keynote speakers in the industry, and network with professionals, IoD representatives and fellow students.
Whether you're interested in Business Studies, Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, HR, Law, Events, Tourism or Hospitality Management. Or if you're thinking about starting your own business now or in the future this is a fantastic opportunity.
Just a few of the reasons to join:
- access to an expert panel of experienced business entrepreneurs, chief executives, business leaders, HR and legal specialists
- access the IoD’s national student events
- access to a placement and internships noticeboard within an online student community
- join IoD’s members only LinkedIn group
- digital access to Director magazine - great for interview/career preparation
- members’ only web portal with a wealth of online business intelligence.
If you've already applied for IoD membership, or are thinking of doing so, please join us on Tuesday 12 February, 5.30pm-8pm, at the EBC, 3rd floor, Holdenhurst Road, Lansdowne. No booking required.
In 2018 Aishah Selamat, a third year PhD student from BU's Creative Technology Department won the Institute of Directors (IoD) Student of the Year Award 2018. Find out more about the IoD and how to apply for one of the free memberships on MyCareerHub.
If you have any questions regarding the IoD Student Membership or the launch event please email the BU Careers and Employability Team at email@example.com.