The National Centre for Cross-Disciplinary Social Work 2023 Leadership Conference
Times of change - Leadership discussions for Health and Social Care
- Date: Friday 15 December 2023 (9:30am - 1:30pm online)
- Venue: online via Zoom - Free Event
The themes for this event are:
- ‘The culture of change vs changing cultures’ by challenging our understanding: what it means to belong or fit into an organisation or profession.
- How can we be activists and catalysts for change as leaders in practice and education and take our staff ‘with us’, whilst not being afraid to take risks on the way.
- How we embrace the growing change towards ‘greener practice’ and our awareness of the environmental impact of events that are beyond our control- from climate change to global pandemics.
- An exploration of what we need to be calm in the ‘eye of the storm of change’, what gives us resilience and strength to keep going on our personal and professional journeys.
Presentations and panel discussions will leave room for your contributions to further the conversation on change and culture.
The National Centre for Cross-Disciplinary Social Work invites you to join our 3rd annual online conference for practice leaders and managers in Health and Social Care. Our discussion with researchers, senior policy makers and leaders aims to share knowledge to bridge the gap between academia and practice.