Enhance your profile as an employer by considering your practices surrounding one of your primary assets – human resources.
- Develop your knowledge of labour markets
- Understand a holistic approach to developing a sustainable workforce
- Explore the key issues that relate to employee wellbeing and its influences on individuals and organisations
- Discover how to attract and retain the next generation of employees.
This course recognises that human resources are an integral part of service delivery and competitive advantage, yet often how we recruit and develop a sustainable workforce is not considered part of an organisations strategy. We look at the practice behind the theory to explore and discuss how sustainability and wellbeing might enable us to become more effective in our recruitment and retention of employees.
Professor Adele Ladkin is Professor of Tourism Employment in the Faculty of Management at Bournemouth University. Adele has research interests and publications in the areas of tourism employment and labour markets, labour migration and mobility, human resources management, employee wellbeing and the use of digital technologies for work-life balance whilst working on the move. She has conducted Research Council UK funded research in the area of tourism work related to mobile working and employee wellbeing. She has international teaching and research expertise and is an Honorary Professor at the Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong.
Half-day course fees: £70
Discounts apply for multiple course bookings:
- Two half-day courses on the same day: £130
- One week of half-day courses: £595
- All half-day courses: £995
- All masterclasses & half-day courses: £1295
For more information or to enquire about group bookings, please contact:
Claire Main on +44 1202 961481 or email email@example.com
Professor Dimitrios Buhalis on +44 1202 961517 or firstname.lastname@example.org.