Join our CareersBU team for a series of online webinars designed to get you career-ready during Covid-19.
The first Work-it Online! webinar will cover virtual assessments, including psychometrics, on Tuesday 4 August, 11am-12pm.
Employers now use a wide range of virtual online assessment tools to select the best candidates for their jobs. This session will explain why employers use these and what you can do to improve your performance to get the job.
Following this session, you will be able to:
- Understand what employers are looking for in the assessment
- Know where to take free practice tests, especially for those weaker areas you want to improve
- Develop your skills in online assessments for job roles.
Instructions on how to access the webinar will be emailed to you before the event.
More Work-it Online! webinars
Check out the other Work-it Online! webinars running over the summer.
- Work-it Online! Building a Career Plan - Tuesday 11 August
- Work-it Online! Accessing the hidden job market and networking - Wednesday 12 August
- Work-it Online! Acing Virtual Interviews - Tuesday 25 August.