Alder Road Closure - Monday 12 to Wednesday 28 February
Monday 12 to Friday 16 February
- From 7.00am on Monday 12 February until 5.30pm on Friday 16 February, Alder Road will be closed in both directions resulting in diversions on the 15 and U2.
- The closure will be in effect between Winston Avenue and Branksome Recreational Ground. Buses will divert via Winston Avenue, Guest Avenue and Yarmouth Road before resuming normal route back onto Alder Road. This will apply in both directions.
- Chinese Medical Centre and Baptist Church stops will be closed. These stops will not be served. The nearest stops are Recreation Road and Alder Parade.
Monday 19 to Wednesday 28 February
- From 7.00am on Monday 19 February until 5.30pm on Wednesday 28 February, Alder Road will be closed in the soutbound direction between Yarmouth Road and the Branksome Roundabout resulting in the diversions of the 15 and U2.
- Buses will divert via Yarmouth Road, Cromer Road and Poole Road before resuming their normal route.
- Homebase and Recreation Road stops will be closed in the Poole-bound direction. These stops will not be served. The nearest stops are Tennyson Buildings (15), St Josephs Church (U2) and Baptist Church (15 and U2).
Top of Bath Hill stop closure - from Tuesday 23 January until further notice
- Due to gas works taking place on Bath Hill, the top of Bath Hill stop will be closed in the northbound direction from Tuesday 23 January. This closure is anticipated to last for a month but an end date has not yet been set.
- This will mean that services m1, m2, N1, N2, 13, 17, 32, 50, X1, X2, X3 and X6 will be unable to serve this stop.
- There is no temporary alternative stop during these times so customers should use the Bath Road stop just before the pedestrian lights.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.