Are you looking to take a placement year this September? Are you passionate about working in the voluntary sector? Could you could you bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the world of fundraising? If so, BU’s Fundraising Team has a fantastic opportunity for you to break into the charity sector – and get paid for it.
With a critical shortage of fundraisers in the country, they’re launching the UK’s first ever fundraising academy, an innovative project which will train and develop the next generation of fundraisers for the UK voluntary sector.
The Fusion Fundraising Academy will provide a blend of training and practical on-the-job experience to placement students who have an interest in fundraising as a career through five paid internships.
Fantastic benefits await the successful candidates, including:
- Gaining and developing new skills in a field with a significant skills shortage
- Developing exceptional transferable skills which will help throughout your careers, whether you remain in fundraising or not
- Learning from professionals who are currently working in the field and are aware of the latest developments
- Working with a variety of local organisations, gaining hands-on experience in fundraising
- A competitive salary of £18,000 pro rata.
If you’re interested in finding out more, full details including how to apply can be found on MyCareerHub.
No other organisation in the UK is currently offering a training programme like this, which aims to make a significant impact on fundraiser numbers by encouraging new and fresh perspectives. The Fusion Fundraising Academy will be a pioneer in its field and will offer exciting opportunities for students, charities and corporations to shape the future of the fundraising profession.
Please note: the closing date is Friday 8 February.