Though it may be tempting to go out and have one too many alcoholic drinks, the results can be damaging to your health and wellbeing.
We're teaming up with Public Health Dorset to encourage students to rethink their drinking during Alcohol Awareness Week (11-17 November 2019).
Though we don’t want your fun to stop, here are some tips to think about on your next night out:
- Alternate alcoholic drinks with water or soft drinks
- If you’re out with friends, keep an eye out for each other and always stick together
- Make at least one night a drink-free party, you don’t need alcohol to have a good time
- Make sure you get plenty of sleep, rest is really important
- If you’ve got an urgent medical problem call NHS 111, they’ll let you know what to do.