Bringing together our previous nursing, health and social science fairs, this brand new event is a fantastic chance to meet some of the sector's biggest employers.
The fair is open to all students - with opportunities to explore for when you graduate, part-time work while you study, and plenty of advice and networking opportunities. Whether you know exactly what you want in your future career, or would just like an informal chat about your options come along to:
- learn about recruitment and selection processes from 40+ employers across a range of disciplines
- ensure you're developing the personal attributes and skills employers are looking for
- get advice for making the most of your time at university and on work placements
- get advice from the Careers & Employability team at BU
- learn more about postgraduate study at BU, and how other BU services can support you now and even after you graduate.
Job opportunities include:
- Nursing: Adult, Child & Young people, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities/SEN
- Social Work
- Paramedic Science
- Teaching Assistants
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Managers
- Health Psychology
- Support Workers
- Stroke & Critical Care
- Care Assistants
- plus relevant Health/Social Care Leadership and Management roles.
Find out more about the 40+ organisations who will be attending and the roles they are recruiting to on MyCareerHub.