Do you have a fantastic sustainable idea that could be incorporated into everyday life on campus? Then the first ever SUBU/BU/ResLife Sustainability Challenge is for you!
The Sustainability Challenge is:
- A chance to inspire and help BU become more environmentally sustainable
- A chance to work across disciplines with students from other faculties or departments, and create an interdisciplinary and innovative idea
- An opportunity to win £500
- An experience that will give you the opportunity to develop new skills, new contacts and impress future employers.
Two launch events are being held on the following dates to give you more information:
- Monday 10 February, 3pm – 4pm, EB203 Executive Business Centre, Lansdowne Campus
- Thursday 13 February, 3pm – 4pm, K101, Kimmeridge House, Talbot Campus.
The final will be held on the afternoon of Wednesday 18 March in the Student Centre, where teams will present their idea in front of the judges.