The student digital experience insight survey is a national survey exploring how you use digital technologies and what affect this has on your learning experience. Sharing feedback about your digital experience will help BU to:
- Find out how you would like digital technologies to be used in learning and teaching
- Understand how you use our digital environment and services and how we can improve them
- Target resources towards the issues that matter to you
- Understand how we can better support your digital capability and employability needs
- Work collaboratively with you to improve and shape the student digital experience
- Help you reflect on your own digital experience and highlight areas you may wish to develop further.
The external survey, managed by Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC), takes about 10 minutes to complete and will close on 30 April 2021. JISC are a non-profit organisation dedicated to improving digital services and solutions in UK higher, further education and skills sectors.
Find out more and complete the student digital experience survey online now.
BU will only receive anonymous information from JISC, the external survey provider, about your responses to the survey. BU will not be told which students have completed the survey or be able to identify the responses which have been given by individual students. The information gathered in this survey will be used to help inform future policy and decisions on the use of technology within BU.