Join our CareersBU team for a series of online webinars designed to get you career-ready during Covid-19.
The Careers & Employability team at BU is dedicated to helping all students improve their chances of getting a job. We understand how challenging this can be, but escpecially during Covid-19, so our experienced Careers Advisers are running a series of interactive webinars.
- Creating a brilliant CV - 3 August, 13.00 - 13.30
- Developing your professional network - 5 August, 13.00 - 14.00
- Perfecting your cover letter - 10 August, 13.00 - 13.30
- Acing virtual interviews - 24 August, 13.00 - 13.30
- How to succeed with psychometric tests - 26 August, 13.00 - 13.30
Student feedback from previous Work-it! workshops:
It was a very useful insight on how to build a CV and cover letter. It’s now clear the importance of selling the transferable skills I have gained if I want to get the job”
- CV Workshop
It’s great to know about the STAR technique and I understand the appropriate ways to talk about a situation in an interview”
- Interview Workshop
After this session I now have a list of reliable platforms to visit when looking for jobs and researching opportunities"
- Job Hunting Workshop
I’m so glad I went to the LinkedIn session. I learnt how to write an effective summary for my profile, and the best way to approach the contacts I've made".
- LinkedIn Workshop