Apply | Explore options | Gain advice from recruiters | Network
BU’s Nursing, Health & Social Sciences Jobs Fair is open to all BU students and recent graduates seeking, part time jobs, placements and graduate roles (start dates Autumn 2021 & Summer 2022).
Some of the sector’s biggest employers, including multiple NHS Trusts will be taking part. You will be able to chat to the employers and apply for jobs in areas such as nursing, occupational therapy, midwifery, social work and much more. This could be for jobs that begin once your course has been completed, part-time jobs or placements.
Check MyCareerHub to view a list of the 40+ organisations attending and the roles on offer. From Monday 22 November, you will be able to view the exhibitor information, including application details, job descriptions and contact details. Browse through the information prior to the event and connect with the employers on Wednesday 24 November to discuss the opportunities available and receive career advice.
This is an ideal event whether you know exactly what you want in your future career, or would just like an informal chat about your options. No need to book. If you have any questions please email: [email protected].
- Employers participate because they want to help students find the right job, and because they employ BU students on a regular basis with great results
- As students tell us: "For those who need to find career opportunities a BU Careers Fair is a goldmine of information"
- This is an informal event, where employers chat with a wide variety of BU students and graduates; from different courses, levels of career experience (including none), and from all social backgrounds/walks of life
- Use the event to see if a company, job, or sector fit your skills and ambitions, with zero commitment expected
- Even if you are not looking for a job, use the event to browse through possibilities for the future, including placements.
Job opportunities include:
- Allied health professional roles
- Adult Nursing, Mental Health Nurse
- Learning Disability Nurse
- Eating Disorder Nurses
- Adult Nurses
- Paediatric Nurses
- Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Support Worker
- Bank Support Worker
- Military - huge range of roles
- Positive Action Support
- Psychology, Sports Therapy
- Emergency Department Pathway Programme
- Education Workers
- Specialist Systemic Family Psychotherapists
- Clinical Psychologists
Information for potential exhibitors
This is a free recruitment event. Details on timings and how to book are available via MyCareerHub or contact: [email protected].
More information on recruiting our students and recent graduates can be found on our Jobs Portal for Employers.