SportBU have some great offers happening this semester, from ping pong and pole fitness to martial arts and 5-a-side leagues!
Get involved in sport and fitness this new year with a variety of courses, social meet-ups and wellbeing offers, along with the regular Campus Sport and group fitness timetables. Book onto the following sessions or check out the SportBU website to find out more:
- Pizza and ping pong - 9 March
- Weekly touch rugby sessions - starting in March
- Wellbeing packages - get back to feeling a bit more you
- Martial arts - including karate and boxing
- New Years Gym Membership offer
- Plus, check out the wide range of fitness classes available.
Free weekly sports sessions to improve your mental wellbeing
SportBU has also teamed up with Dorset Mental Health Forum to promote wellbeing and recovery, with free weekly sessions from Mondays to Wednesdays. These sessions aim to provide a friendly, relaxed environment and no previous sport experience is required. Drop by, have a chat and take some time out of studying and revision with others. Each session will be attended by a qualified Dorset Mental Health Forum staff member who can provide advice and referral details as required. No booking needed, just meet at SportBU reception:
- Football, 1-2pm
- Table tennis, 1.30-2.30pm
- Open sports sessions, 1-3pm
- Open gym, 1-2pm