Has a student representative, volunteer or club made a significant difference to your time at BU?
Recognise the work of exceptional students or groups that have enhanced your student experience and gone above and beyond in the Students’ Union’s first SUBU Awards.
Nominations are now open, and submissions can be made for the following ten categories on the SUBU website:
- Student Volunteer of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Sustainability
- Best Newcomer Club or Society
- Club or Society of the Year
- Undergraduate Student Rep of the Year
- Postgraduate Student Rep of the Year
- Part-Time Officer of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Campaigns
- Outstanding Contribution to Student Media
- Best Nerve Outlet
Be quick, as nominations must be submitted by 10am on Friday 22 April. Any nominations after this deadline will not be included in the shortlisting process.
SUBU Award winners will be announced at an award ceremony on Thursday 19 May. Tickets will be available to purchase for this event nearer the time on the SUBU website.