No matter how many exams you’ve sat before, it can be a pressured time, so here’s some handy advice on things to do – and not to do – this exam season.
- Revise, relax and recuperate between each exam
- Check your exam timetable before every exam in case there’s a late room change
- Take your BU Student ID Card with you – contact AskBU now if you have lost yours
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to give yourself time to focus
- Take time to fill in your details correctly
- Read each question carefully before you start
- Be considerate of others in the exam e.g. don’t tap your pen!
- Be noisy around campus when you’re not sitting an exam
- Ignore the announcements at the start as you might miss something important
- Ensure that you do not have a mobile phone, smart watch or any other electronic device on your person or you will be required to leave the exam room and will not be readmitted.
You can find more detailed information in the Student Examination Procedures Handbook.