- Lowering blood pressure in pregnant women
- Investigating diet quality/patterns of women of childbearing age and the association with perceived stress and adiposity indices in three countries: the UK, the USA, and Lebanon.
- The use of evidence resources in midwifery training and practice
- Stories of companionship and trust: women’s narratives of their student midwife caseloading experience.
- How is Patient-Centred Care affected by giving Women the opportunity to write in Hand-Held Healthcare Notes
- My Birthplace: a computerised decision making tool to support women, their partners and midwives to make a decision about place of birth.
- Independent midwives’ experiences of utilising intuition as an authoritative form of knowledge in practice, a descriptive phenomenological study.
- Understanding disabled women’s experiences of pregnancy, childbirth and parenting.
- Intramuscular Diamorphine and Intramuscular Pethidine for labour analgesia (the IDvIP study).