- Subject coverage: digital library of e-books and videos covering subjects such as business, computing, programming, design and engineering
- Level of access: full-text.
OECD iLibrary Taxation
- Subject coverage: taxation
- Size/scope: OECD publications
- Type of content: academic journal article
- Date range: 1998 onwards
- Level of access: full text.
Note: The off-campus connection link above is the only off-campus access route for this resource
BU staff/student login required for off-campus access (Ezproxy)
Office for National Statistics
- Subject coverage: economic, social and demographic statistics and analysis relating to the United Kingdom
- Type of content: books, articles, reports, statistics
- Level of access: full text and downloadable databases usually in .csv or .xls formats.
- Subject coverage: international directory of online newspapers
- Type of content: links to online newspapers
- Level of access: some full text available.
OpenSIGLE (System for Information on Grey Literature in Europe)
- Subject coverage: multidisciplinary database focusing on grey literature
- Size/scope: 700,000 bibliographical references
- Type of content: grey literature including technical or research reports, doctoral dissertations, some conference papers and pre-prints, some official publications
- Date range: 1989 onwards
- Level of access: bibliographic.
- Subject coverage: occupational therapy
- Type of content: abstracts of systematic reviews and randomized controlled trials
- Date range: 2002 onwards
- Level of access: bibliographic and abstracts.