Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Subject coverage: collection of education and educational research e-books from Taylor & Francis Group (includes Routledge)
- Size/scope: over 400 titles
- Type of content: academic books
- Date range: 1987-2014
- Level of access: full text.
The contents of this database are catalogued
Teacher Reference Center
- Subject coverage: teaching
- Size/scope: 270 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators
- Type of content: journal articles
- Level of access: abstracts only.
Television and Radio Index for Learning and Teaching (TRILT)
- Subject coverage: television and radio station programme listings
- Size/scope: listings service covering around 300 UK television and radio stations. Includes terrestrial, cable and satellite television (and regional variations), all national and many local radio stations, Asian-language, Irish, Scottish Gaelic and Welsh television and radio. Data is available at least five days in advance of transmission enabling you to identify forthcoming broadcasts for Off-Air Recording
- Type of content: programme listings
- Date range: 1995 to date.
Further information about off-air recording
Note: At the web site select the Sign in link to log on
- Subject coverage: English grammar
- Type of content: reading, listening, and writing interactive exercises to explain and practise the majority of English tenses and other grammatical functions.
Note: Access is limited to 10 concurrent users
TGI (Target Group Index) Snapshot
TGI Snapshot is Kantar Media’s newest Market and Consumer research tool and is a new and improved version of TGI SalesTab.
TGI (Target Group Index) is the world's leading provider of single-source marketing and media surveys. Snapshot is a marketing research tool that allows users to easily analyse audience and consumer attitudes in relation to thousands of products and brands, as well as advertising medium.
- Subject coverage: UK market research and demographic data from TGI Survey including 500 product areas and 4,000 brands
- Type of content: market research and demographic data.
The Times Digital Archive (TDA)
- Subject coverage: news
- Size/scope: an excellent resource for historical and biographical research. TDA provides a full facsimile of The Times enabling you to see the pages as they were published. The paper of record, it is an authoritative source of contemporary reporting and commentary on events for the past 200 years
- Type of content: newspaper articles
- Date range: 1785-2013
- Level of access: full text available.
The contents of this database are included in mySearch
Can be selected using advanced search in mySearch
Times Higher Education online
TRIP Database Plus
- Subject coverage: the TRIP Database (Turning Research Into Practice) is a single point of access to many sources of ‘evidence-based’ health information
- Size/scope: includes: Medline, the Cochrane Library, Clinical Evidence, NICE Technology Appraisals
- Type of content: evidence-based health information
- Level of access: links to full text.
TVTiP : TVTimes Project 1955-1985
- Subject coverage: TV listings
- Size/scope: unique online access to the listings of the London edition of the TV Times
- Type of content: TV listings
- Date range: September 1955 to March 1985.