The standard method of recording off air material is via BoB.

If the recording is not available on BoB, the following back-up service may be of help when trying to retrieve off air recordings of television or radio programmes.

Missed recordings service from the BUFVC

We have an allowance of 12 request forms per year for the BUFVC's missed recording service. These request forms are for emergencies only and are not intended to support an after-broadcast request service - so you should only use these forms as a last resort and only if the recording is not available in BoB.