University Music offers exceptional musical opportunities for BU and AUB students and staff, as well as for members of the local community.
Whether you are looking to sing in a choir, play in an instrumental ensemble, take lessons, or just listen to excellent music - find out below how you can access all that we offer.
Find out more
Music Centre location and external venues
University Music is based in the Music Centre, Talbot House which is part of Bournemouth University’s Talbot Campus.
Other regular venues that University Music perform at throughout the concert season include:
- Christchurch Priory, BH23 1BU
- Kimmeridge Hall, Kimmeridge House, Talbot Campus, Bournemouth University, BH12 5BB
- Poole Guildhall, Market St, BH15 1NF
- Romsey Abbey, SO51 8EP
- Salisbury Cathedral, SP1 2EJ
- South House Theatre, Arts University Bournemouth (next to Talbot Campus), BH12 5HH
- St. Ambrose Church, Westbourne, BH4 8BE
- St. Peter’s Church, Bournemouth town centre, BH1 2EE
- St. Stephen’s Church, St Stephen's Way, BH2 6JZ
- Student Hall, Talbot House, Talbot Campus, Bournemouth University, BH12 5BB
- The Royal Bath Hotel Ballroom, Bournemouth town centre, BH1 2EW.