Professionals who adopt a planned and structured approach to maintaining and upgrading their skills give themselves and their business a competitive advantage in an ever changing work environment. They can help keep their business one step ahead of the competition by utilising the skills learnt from the subjects within this short course.
Our CPD for events and leisure includes, but is not limited to, the following subjects:
- Design and creativity
- Innovation and new product development process
- Crowd management
- Theme and programme design
- Scripting and choreography
- Service design and quality
- Production management and budgeting
- Event evaluation
- International leisure markets
- The practicalities of managing conferences & events
- Corporate social responsibility and ethics
- The economics of international events
- Bidding to stage mega events
- Implementation and marketing of international events
- Leisure and events’ contribution to climate change.
Mature student entry requirements subject to level of proposed study.
International entry requirements
We are able to design bespoke CPD programmes to meet the requirements of international employers seeking development of their employees.
If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence that you can understand English to a satisfactory level. English language requirements for this course are normally:
- IELTS 7.0 (Academic) or above.
You can also find further details of the international qualifications we accept, and what level of study they apply to, on our international entry requirements page.
How to apply
If you have any further questions about the course, please email Business Development Manager Claire Main: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01202 961481.
Alternatively, please contact our Future Students Enquiry service for more information.
Embarking on a CPD programme sponsored by your employer will provide you with additional highly marketable skills that enhance your career potential. Success on the programme confirms to your employer (as well as yourself and others) that you are able to rise to the challenge and are fully able to play full part in developing the business. CPD is universally recognised as essential for career development