Why study LLB (Hons) Law, Media & Creative Industries at BU?
- Understand the digital world and how the law interacts with it
- Examine issues around the control of information and technology as well as responsibility within various forms of media for content
- Gain as much experience as possible by attending court, taking part in moot courts and undertaking an optional work placement
- Join the Law Society where you'll network and socialise with others in addition to supporting charity work and CV building, there's something for everyone
- Take part in field trips to Law Courts, Parliament and the Inns of Court
- 94% of graduates felt academic staff on our law courses were good at explaining things.
Accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board, you'll graduate with a qualifying law degree.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time including an optional minimum 30-week placement
Solicitors Regulation Authority, Bar Standards Board
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.