Why study LLM Public International Law at BU?
- Learn about the nature and theories of international law, including organisations as well as specialist option units to tailor your interests
- Enhance your career prospects in the legal profession, for government agencies, NGO’s, professional services, or in academia
- Examine litigation efforts before numerous international courts and tribunals to enhance your understanding of the application and interpretation of international legal provisions
- Benefit from a unique blend of delivery including guest lectures, electronic learning, lectures, and seminars
- Learn from qualified professional practitioners and senior academic staff.
Next start date:
January 2022, September 2022, January 2023, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus and Lansdowne Campus
1 year full-time or 2 years part-time (September start); 16 months full-time or 27 months part-time (January start)
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.