Why study Computer Animation, Games & Visual Effects at BU?
- BU is home to the renowned National Centre for Computer Animation (NCCA) and is ranked among the top 10 visual effects schools across the world
- Our Games courses are accredited by TIGA, the trade association for the UK games development industry
- Study with access to professional-level facilities in our new Poole Gateway Building – including screening rooms, a green screen studio, motion capture facilities, animation labs, collaborative working spaces and much more
- Follow in the footsteps of BU games graduates who are working for companies such as Microsoft Rare, Electronic Arts, Criterion Games, Rockstar North, Unity, Jagex, Frontier Developments, Rebellion, TT Games and King
- Study in an environment with Hollywood pedigree – BU’s former students have won Oscars and BAFTAs for their work on a range of feature films including Blade Runner 2049, The Avengers and Dunkirk
- Attend the annual BFX Festival – a chance to join talks and masterclasses delivered by some of the best creative minds in the industry.