We offer a diverse selection of science-based degrees, making the best use of our outstanding location on the Jurassic Coast and close to some of the UK’s top heritage sites such as Stonehenge, and many national parks including the New Forest and South Downs.
- Archaeology students can participate in our summer field school, the Durotriges project.
- Access to excellent facilities, including our anthropology labs with one of the largest collections of human skeletal remains among UK universities, a biodome home to carnivorous plants, a dedicated crime scene training facility and a psychology testing suite, among others.
- Forensics students benefit from expert lecturers who all have industry experience in their specialisms.
- The opportunity to join a number of field trips, including overseas, and to participate in research projects.
- Our Psychology degree is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).