Support for students
We know it’s a tough time to plan your finances and make decisions involving money. That’s why BU and our Students’ Union provide a range of support during our students’ time with us:
- We are committed to supporting our students with the cost of living
- We offer a range of bursaries and undergraduate student scholarships
- Throughout your time at BU, you will have access to a variety of free financial support, resources and services
- When you join BU, you will automatically become part of the Students’ Union, SUBU. This includes access to SUBU Advice, offering free, impartial and confidential advice to all students
- We also offer specific funding* such as the BU Laptop Support Fund and Placement Opportunity Fund
- It’s easy to travel between our campuses and around Bournemouth. The most cost-effective and sustainable ways include walking, cycling and the BU bus service.
Visit our cost of living support page to find out more.
*Financial support can be based on circumstances and you may not be entitled to all funding options.