We understand that choosing the right uni is a big decision. Read our parents’ and carers’ guide to applying for university, so that you can support your teenager every step of the way.
- 92.7% of BU first degree graduates are in work or further study 15 months after graduating*
- Every undergraduate student has the opportunity to undertake a work placement while studying with us and access to industry-standard facilities – just two of the ways that we help our students get career-ready
- We're a lively, vibrant and diverse community, where everyone is welcome
- We offer a range of support services, such as additional learning support and student wellbeing, that can be accessed before students join us and throughout their time at BU
- ResLifeBU is our social, wellbeing and skills programme. It's exclusive for first year students who decide to live in BU accommodation and is designed to help with adjusting to university life
- We're in a great location, with seven miles of award-winning sandy beaches on our doorstep and plenty of green spaces too.
*Graduate Outcomes Survey, 2019/20