Our next bookable Undergraduate Open Day is on 29 October
Upcoming Open Days
Can’t make any of the dates above?
Please register your interest to be kept informed about future events.
You're welcome to come and look around our campuses. We operate an open campus policy Monday-Friday during normal working hours, so you can explore BU at your own pace.
We’ve put together these self-guided tours to help you find your way around and to enable you to see the facilities and locations most relevant to your course:
- Download the Talbot Campus self-guided tour (pdf 1.19mb)
- Download the Lansdowne Campus self-guided tour (pdf 549.11kb)
- Get directions to our campuses.
Important safety information for self-guided tours
- While our current recommendation is that face coverings are worn in indoor spaces on campus, we recognise that this is a personal choice and we ask that you respect each other's choices.
- In some specific areas, where close contact is needed, a face covering may still be mandatory unless you have an exemption e.g. in some lab settings where close contact is required. This will be made clear to you at the beginning of the session.
- You should not attend if you have symptoms of Covid-19, or test positive.
- You'll find hand sanitising stations across our campuses.
Health and Social Care Open Days: Our Bournemouth study location is represented at our Undergraduate Open Days above. We also offer other events at local study bases throughout the year and any scheduled dates will appear on this page.