If you'd like to discover what postgraduate study at BU has to offer, then join one of our Postgraduate Open Days. You'll have the opportunity to find out about financing your studies, as well as talk to our staff and students about our courses.
Our next Postgraduate Open Day is on 9 March
Other ways to connect with us
Can't make one of our organised events? You're welcome to come and look around our campuses. We operate an open campus policy Monday-Friday during normal working hours, so you can explore BU at your own pace.
We’ve put together these self-guided tours to help you find your way around and to enable you to see the facilities and locations most relevant to your course:
- Download the Talbot Campus self-guided tour (pdf 1.19mb)
- Download the Lansdowne Campus self-guided tour (pdf 549.11kb)
- Get directions to our campuses.
Important safety information for your visit
- All attendees need to have a negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test (LFT) result, taken within the last 48 hours prior to your visit, or proof of a medical exemption, and we reserve the right to undertake spot checks.
- Bournemouth University currently requires that all students, staff and visitors wear a face covering in all indoor settings. We would therefore politely ask that you wear a face covering when indoors during your tour, unless you have an exemption.
- You'll find hand sanitising stations across our campuses, signage and the NHS track and trace app for you to scan
- You should not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive within seven days before the tour.