Skip to main content

Contact us

Open for Clearing

How to contact us

Contact our Clearing line

We are open for Clearing 2021.

Browse through our course vacancies and call us on +44 (0)1202 966777 to apply for a place starting this September – or complete our online application form. Lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9am to 4pm on Fridays.

Enquiries about studying at BU 

Our Future Students Enquiry Team is available on +44 (0)1202 961916 or email via our web form and our Live Chat service from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (closed Friday 11am to 12 noon).

Complete our enquiry form Visit our Study section to join us on Live Chat Skip to general contact information

You can also email us at

If you are a non-UK student please feel free to contact our international admissions team directly at or complete the international enquiry online form

Chat with a student

If you’re interested in hearing about other students’ experiences of life at BU, sign up to Unibuddy to start a chat with a student ambassador. 


All other enquiries