Bournemouth University is at the heart of Dorset’s thriving business sector and we have an extensive network of partnerships and associations within the region and beyond.
We work with businesses, healthcare providers, third-sector organisations and government bodies, so we’ve got plenty of experience of acting as a catalyst for growth, using our skills and expertise to boost skills and advance your organisation.
We can place our experts, knowledge and networks at your disposal to help with your organisational needs. You might know exactly what you want, or you might be looking for someone to advise on the best way to meet your goals. Whatever you need, we can offer a cost-effective solution to help transform the way you do business.
Our focus on sustainability means that the work we do together won’t just be good for your organisation – it will be good for the environment too. Our research, education and professional practice makes a real difference to the world around us, and to the region we are proud to be part of.
Through our work, we:
- Help people live better, for longer
- Protect and preserve a sustainable environment
- Help people and organisations to prepare for and recover from crisis
- Challenge marginalisation, misinformation and underrepresentation
- Help creative and cultural industries to thrive
- Act as a catalyst for growth, using our skills and expertise to boost skills and advance the region.
To help us achieve all this, we are home to international experts, brilliant students and outstanding graduates, and we’d love to use all that to your advantage.