BU offers a wide variety of Master’s degree subjects, and what’s more, if you join us in January 2020, you could be eligible for our Academic Scholarship (a £2,000 reduction in fees) for UK/EU applicants or our Academic Excellence Scholarship (a £3,500 reduction in fees) for international applicants. Students in England & the EU may also be eligible for up to £10,906 of funding support from a postgraduate loan.
If you’re joining us from outside the UK, Pre-Sessional English language courses are available for all the Master's degrees below. These are delivered at the Bournemouth University International College and can be tailored to meet your needs depending on your current level of English. There are different courses depending on whether you hold a conditional or unconditional offer for your BU degree.
Find out about our accommodation guarantee and explore your options.
Courses offering January start dates
Archaeology, Anthropology & Forensic Science
Business, Management & Marketing
- MSc Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Management
- MSc Management with Business Analytics
- MSc Management with Human Resources
- MSc Marketing & User Experience
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Marketing Management (Digital)
- MSc Marketing Management (Retail)
- MSc Organisational Project Management