Why study MSc Sport Management at BU?
- Expand your knowledge about a range of sport management theories, international marketing tactics and analyse sport operations and leadership styles
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement to enhance employability and improve your performance as a manager
- Learn from a team of research-active expert academics who have strong ties with industry
- Benefit from the flexibility and study this course part-time or full-time
- Engage and network with industry guest speakers, who offer specific sport management knowledge, experience and insights
- Graduate with the skills and expertise to succeed within roles such as sport development, international sport event management and sport business.
If you’re a high-performing athlete and on a regional, national or international sports programme, you can apply for one of our sports scholarships – designed to provide you with the funding to take your sporting abilities to the next level.
- The course is accredited by the Club Managers Association of Europe (CMAE), this accreditation acknowledges the content of this course is industry-relevant, preparing students to graduate career-ready.
This course is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB business accreditation demonstrates an ongoing commitment to excellence in teaching, research, curriculum development, and learner success.
Next start date:
September 2023, January 2024, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September: 1 year full-time (16 months with optional study exchange). January: 16 months full-time (18 months with optional study exchange). September & January: 2 years part-time or with optional 30-week work placement
Club Managers Association of Europe (CMAE), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic) with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements.