Why study MSc Sport Management at BU?
- Expand your knowledge about a range of sport management theories, international marketing tactics and analyse sport operations and leadership styles
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement to enhance employability and improve your performance as a manager
- Learn from a team of research-active expert academics who have strong ties with industry
- Benefit from the flexibility and study this course part-time or full-time
- Engage and network with industry guest speakers, who offer specific sport management knowledge, experience and insights
- Graduate with the skills and expertise to succeed within roles such as sport development, international sport event management and sport business.
If you’re a high-performing athlete and on a regional, national or international sports programme, you can apply for one of our sports scholarships – designed to provide you with the funding to take your sporting abilities to the next level.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September: 1 year full-time (16 months with optional study exchange). January: 16 months full-time (18 months with optional study exchange), 2 years part-time or with optional 30-week work placement
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic) with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements.