Why study MSc Marketing Management?
- Acquire knowledge of specialist units that explore contemporary issues for today’s marketers, complemented by broader management units, to advance your leadership skills
- Gain invaluable industry experience and build your network through a 30-week placement
- Learn from research-active, industry-experienced academics who are engaged in areas such as consumer behaviour, branding and digital marketing
- Create a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that you are passionate about
- Benefit from the opportunity to undertake a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional qualification, highly sought-after by employers
- Graduate with the skills to pursue a successful career and lead at the cutting-edge of marketing, public relations, human resources, finance and many other industries.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which are reflected in the Bournemouth Univeristy Business School experience.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide.
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Bournemouth University is a Strategic Partner with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), allowing you to gain a professional qualification as well as exemptions towards a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
January 2024, September 2024, January 2025, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
September: 1 year full-time or 2 years with optional 30-week work placement. January: 16 months full-time or 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. For more information see our full entry requirements
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. For more information see our full entry requirements.