Why study MSc Marketing & User Experience?
- Become highly employable by acquiring a combination of marketing knowledge and the technical skills to design and manage the user experience
- Expand your knowledge about a range of digital marketing concepts and integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Learn how to design and develop digital products, services and solutions by applying human-centred design principles and techniques
- Explore the psychological theories of decision making and behaviour change and design methods for persuasive technology
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement with a UX employer to help increase your employability even further.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the Bournemouth University Business School experience.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Our Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide.
Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM)
This course is also accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM). Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2023, January 2024, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
September: 1 year full-time or 2 years with optional 30-week work placement. January: 16 months full-time or 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM)
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent. For more information check out our full entry requirements.