Why study MSc Marketing Management (Digital)?
- Learn about a range of digital marketing concepts underpinned by the digital marketing planning process including analysis, planning, implementation and control
- Confidently evaluate the effectiveness of various digital marketing tools
- While specialising in digital marketing, study broader marketing management concepts such as strategy setting, product development, communications and branding
- Develop your personal leadership and management skills to become a competent and successful manager
- Choose to complete an optional 30-week work placement in a marketing-related role to further enhance your employability.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the Bournemouth University Business School experience.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Our Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide.
CIM Graduate Gateway
Bournemouth University is a Strategic Partner of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), meaning you can gain professional qualifications as well as exemptions towards a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM)
This course is also accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM). Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2024, January 2025, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
September: 1 year full-time or 2 years with optional 30-week work placement. January: 16 months full-time or 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2. For more information check out our full entry requirements.