Why study MSc Organisational Project Management at BU?
- This course will develop your critical awareness of project management approaches and change management in a global business environment, as well as within wider society
- You’ll also develop your personal leadership skills in order to be a successful and responsible manager
- You will be encouraged to participate in contemporary management debates whilst gaining a wider understanding of management functions and how they are related
- You will have the option to complete a research project or a consultancy project
- With an optional 30-week work placement and an expert teaching team to support you, you’ll be well prepared for work when you graduate.
- This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Accredited by the only chartered body recognising project management skills, the Association for Project Management (APM)
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
January 2024, September 2024, January 2025, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
September: 1 year full-time or 2 years with optional 30-week work placement . January: 16 months full-time or 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), The Association for Project Management (APM)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.