Why study MSc Organisational Project Management at BU?
- This course will develop your critical awareness of project management approaches and change management in a global business environment, as well as within wider society
- You’ll also develop your personal leadership skills in order to be a successful and responsible manager
- You will be encouraged to participate in contemporary management debates whilst gaining a wider understanding of management functions and how they are related
- You will have the option to complete a research project or a consultancy project
- With an optional 30-week work placement and an expert teaching team to support you, you’ll be well prepared for work when you graduate.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time, 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.