Why study MSc Internet of Things at BU?
- Learn strong technical, creative and intellectual skills to meet the need of a computer industry expanding into ubiquitous network devices
- In a world with 20.4 billion connected things, there is a skills gap for IoT professionals with knowledge of programming, data management/visualisation and security
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to manage real business activities through an IoT infrastructure and its impact on society
- Opportunity to choose option units in Cloud Computing and Smart Systems and to explore an area of interest through research as part of your individual Master's Project
- Use the opportunity of international placements and our career support to enhance your employability and work in a global environment
- Develop your technical abilities and the confidence to lead technological change.
IoT will change the way we think about life and work. Global industries such as manufacturing, transportation, logistics, defence, agriculture, infrastructure, retail, healthcare and food services, are already investing heavily in developing their own IoT infrastructures. Work in an area of growth within the fast-developing Internet of Things with employment opportunities constantly evolving.
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September start: 1 year full-time, 2 years part-time or 2 years full-time with a 30-week placement, January start: 16 months full-time, 32 months part-time or 24 months with a 30-week placement
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 or above. For more information check out our full entry requirements.