Why study MSc Artificial Intelligence for Media at BU?
- Reorientate your career following the technical revolution in the media industry on AI automation
- Develop the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of using the latest AI techniques in media production
- Work closely with industry partners on solving practical problems
- Become competent in the job market with both the knowledge of AI and media production
- Collaborate with students from across the NCCA Master's courses
- Plan and execute a major project to showcase your talent to industry professionals and potential employers at the NCCA Master's Degree Show.
Study at the National Centre for Computer Animation (NCCA)
The NCCA is one of the most established and highly regarded centres for computer graphics and animation education and research. As one of very few research-intensive animation centres in the UK, our expertise not only ensures our courses remain at the forefront of education, but also helps to define new industry practices.
The NCCA is ranked as the UK’s top animation school, second in Europe and third internationally (Animation Career Review 2023 International Animation School Rankings).
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2024, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time including an optional 3-month placement during the Masters Project
For September 2024 entry: A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject OR professional experience in a relevant discipline. Relevant professional experience may include a media-related discipline (such as backgrounds in audio, video, image processing, computer animation, visual effect, digital media, computer games, or related disciplines), a computer science-related discipline or an engineering-related discipline.
For more information see our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information see our full entry requirements.