Why study PG Cert Education Practice at BU?
- Develop your initial and continuing professional development as a critical reflective practitioner who is prepared to fully engage with the changing HE environment
- Engage in the variety of learning, teaching and assessment practices that support and underpin your learning
- Engage with educational scholarship integrated with your research and/or professional activities
- Develop discipline-specific strategies for teaching and learning, which are informed by questions about how and why you might approach things in particular ways
- Upon graduating you’ll be enabled to foster effective and dynamic approaches to teaching and learning through creativity, innovation and continuous reflective development.
Study entirely online providing flexibility of engagement, minimal obstacles to participation, and the opportunity to engage with a global network of educators in Higher Education.
Next start date:
January 2022, September 2022, January 2023, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year part-time
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:1 in any subject. Applicants should be teaching in a practice or academic setting. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
IELTS (Academic) 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in each component of speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.