Why study for a PG Certificate in Education Practice at BU?
- Enhance your continuing professional development as a critical reflective practitioner who is fully prepared to engage with the changing Higher Education environment
- Engage in a variety of learning, teaching and assessment practices that support and underpin your own learning
- Engage with educational scholarship relevant to your professional educational activities
- Develop discipline-specific strategies for teaching and learning, which are informed by research and reflection
- Develop effective and dynamic approaches to teaching and learning through creativity, innovation and continuous reflective development
- Study online and work 'anytime' on activities, reading and assignments
Please note: this course is intended for those who already teach and/or support learning in a Higher Education setting. It is not Initial Teacher Training and does not lead to Qualified Teacher Status, but it can lead to HEA Fellowship.
Study entirely online, work flexibly with high quality resources and support from expert tutors, and engage with fellow HE professionals from a range of different disciplines. Successful completion of the programme by eligible candidates will lead to nomination for Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.
Next start date:
September 2022, January 2023, September 2023
1 year part-time
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:1 in any subject. Applicants should be teaching in a practice or academic setting. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
IELTS (Academic) 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in each component of speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.